The Avid FR-5 Brake Lever is the classic Avid V-brake lever, ambidextrous design. Flat rate lever – pulls the same amount of cable throughout the throw of the lever.
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams were talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed, and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull
- Brand new, One pair price.
- Lever Material: Aluminum, Reversible, Flat Rate Pull.
- Weight: 155 grams (per pair).
- Adjustment: Reach Adjustment, Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster.
- Technology Highlight(s): BEND ZONE.
- Compatibility: Mechanical disc brakes, Linear-pull brakes.