SHIMANO TOURNEY 8 SPEED FC M171 CRANK SQUARE TAPER MOUNTAIN BIKE CHAINSET 48T
The Shimano FC-M171 Triple Chainset delivers precise and smooth shifting performance. The chainwheel incorporates chain pickup ridges, specially developed teeth profiles and guide ramps to assure fast and precise SIS shifting. With 170mm crank arm and chainguard, this chainset is 6, 7 or 8 speed compatible and designed to be used with square taper bottom brackets.
- This Shimano triple chainset combines alloy arms with hard wearing steel chainrings. Ideal as an upgrade over standard steel chain sets or as a replacement for worn or damaged parts. Compatible with shimano SIS front indexing, this chainset features profiled chain rings that provide smooth gearshifts.
- With a painted black arm, and black ring finish
- Suitable for Mountain, Hybrid & City bikes.
- SIS Front Index compatible.
- 48/38/28 tooth steel chainrings.
- Profiled chainrings for fast and smooth gear shifts.
- Durable plastic chainguard.
- 170mm Length alloy arms.
- To fit Square tapered bottom bracket axles.
- Recommended bottom bracket width 122.5mm.
- Weight: 965g.
- Black finish